At Sustainable Energy First we are driven to inspire and empower our people to make an environmental and economic difference for themselves, our clients, and the planet.
As a leading energy and utility management consultancy, Sustainable Energy First delivers its core services which include procurement, revenue recovery, compliance support and net zero consultancy alongside its pledge to place economic and environmental sustainability at the heart of its purpose.
Previously named BiU, this is an exciting opportunity to join an established and successful company.
- Assist in the efficient delivery of Sustainable Energy First's IT service in terms of hardware, network, and user support.
- Assist the IT Systems Analyst in ensuring Sustainable Energy First's IT infrastructure and data is maintained and secure whilst delivering excellent customer service both internally and externally.
- In collaboration with the IT Systems Analyst, respond to and resolve helpdesk tickets issued by internal Sustainable Energy First customers, going above and beyond in terms of customer service.
- Assist with Sustainable Energy First IT Infrastructure maintenance and development.
- Build and maintain excellent customer and supplier relations both internally and externally.
- Install and test hardware, upgrade, and repair existing equipment.
- Request feedback from system users, putting forward suggestions or improvements where appropriate.
- Undertake and deliver ad-hoc IT projects where requested.
- Provide training on Sustainable Energy First hardware where required.
Our ideal candidate
Good IT knowledge, analytical and numerical, attention to detail, thinks with initiative and confidently approaches problems, is customer focused and able to pick up new concepts, practices, and principles. Able to build strong relationships internally.
Looking after our team
In return for your talent, Sustainable Energy First will provide you with a great team environment and a work day that is challenging and rewarding. Our managers hold monthly 121 meetings with their teams to help them to succeed and support them in learning and developing. We offer flexible working, health care cash plan, company pension, subsidised gym membership, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, salary sacrifice electric vehicles and breakfast on Fridays if you're in the offices.
We are a certified Investors in People Silver business, as well as one of the UK’s Best Top 100 Companies to Work For, 2020 and 2021.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
To apply for the position, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org