We are looking for someone to manage flexible energy purchasing supply contracts, monitor real time energy markets and make trading recommendations/decisions based on both fundamental and technical analysis to/on behalf of Sustainable Energy First’s customers. To provide an outstanding customer service to our extensive customer portfolio that includes aligning customers’ risk management strategies with wider renewable energy and ESG objectives.
As a leading energy and utility management consultancy, Sustainable Energy First delivers its core services which include procurement, revenue recovery, compliance support and net zero consultancy alongside its pledge to place economic and environmental sustainability at the heart of its purpose.
This role can be a remote WFH or hybrid, or fully office based, depending on where you are based and how you prefer to work.
Previously named BiU, this is an exciting opportunity to join an established and successful company and make a real impact on a great team.
- Management of energy procurement contracts, agreeing purchasing strategies with the customer, exposure monitoring and the conducting of trades.
- Create and deliver accurate, timely energy market intelligence and client position reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- · Building and maintaining relationships with the clients including holding face to face client meetings.
- Conducting flex tenders and maintaining effective supplier engagement throughout to ensure customers’ requirements and functionality are met.
- Support the development of energy risk management services and products that promote renewable energy and align with Sustainable Energy First’s and our customers’ strategic ESG objectives.
- Liaison with internal Sustainable Energy First departments, ensuring an outstanding customer experience is provided at all times.
- Supporting Field Sales where required, including attending Procurement sales visits.
- Carry out ad hoc projects where necessary.
Our ideal candidate
Being analytical and highly numerate goes without saying for this role; you will have strong quantitative skills, be able to develop your own thoughtful opinions and have an exceptional ability to communicate with Sustainable Energy First’s customers. Along with your confidence and gravitas to build and maintain relationships with our biggest clients, we’d expect you to be able to influence those around you, be analytical, innovative and have exceptional attention to detail.
To apply for the position, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org