At Sustainable Energy First we are driven to inspire and empower our people to make an environmental and economic difference for themselves, our clients, and the planet.
As a leading energy and utility management consultancy, Sustainable Energy First delivers its core services which include procurement, revenue recovery, compliance support and net zero consultancy alongside its pledge to place economic and environmental sustainability at the heart of its purpose.
Previously named BiU, this is an exciting opportunity to join an established and successful company.
- Understand the clients requirements and SEFirst’ s contractual obligation to the client
- Provide a query management service in line with the SEFirst contract
- Liaison with suppliers to resolve client invoicing errors
- Progress and manage queries with the suppliers in line with the SEFirst contract
- Management of Supplier Relationships
- Hold KPI and regular calls/meetings with suppliers
- Support in identifying additional savings opportunities for a client
- Reporting such as Query/Saving reports, KPI Reports
- Support escalation of change of tenancies
- Support registrations and objections
- Support in invoice data completeness
- Support to increase in electronic data
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for a Supplier Relationship Manager with experience on Bureau including validation and query management. At least one year's experience within the energy industry is preferable but not essential.
Looking after our team
In return for your talent, Sustainable Energy First will provide you with a great team environment and a work day that is challenging and rewarding. Our managers hold monthly 121 meetings with their teams to help them to succeed and support them in learning and developing. We offer flexible working, health care cash plan, company pension, subsidised gym membership, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, salary sacrifice electric vehicles and breakfast on Fridays if you're in the offices.
We are a certified Investors in People Silver business, as well as one of the UK’s Best Top 100 Companies to Work For, 2020 and 2021.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
To apply for the position, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com