30,000 MWh per year, or more?
Our renewable energy team is ideally placed to manage power and gas purchasing agreements (CPPAs / GPAs), whether they are fixed, flexible or corporate in nature. We’ll also manage your on-site renewable assets with generation profiles and projections.
A CPPA is an energy contract between an organisation and a generator of renewable power. By linking your energy supply to a specific green energy producer, you can identify where your power is generated and show that it is from renewable sources. This transparency can’t be rivalled by a contract with a standard energy supplier.
Benefits of PPAs
- Carbon zero – makes your business more sustainable by providing green energy directly from source, forming part of your ESG strategy and journey towards net zero
- Additionality – results in new renewable capacity being brought online
- Price protection – long term price security, protecting you from market volatility and allowing you to budget and plan for a sustainable future
- Security of supply – a long term agreement (10 or 15 years) means you’ll be able to count on having green energy for the duration of your contract
- Portability – it’s your contract to take with you if you move supplier