Guide to Revenue Recovery
Revenue recovery is a way to take control of utility spending, create a funding pot for sustainability and net zero projects, as well as ensuring your billing and emissions reporting is correct.
Corporate power purchase agreements (CPPAs) have become a popular choice for organisations looking to transition to a green energy supply and meet climate change targets.
Net zero resources
Net zero guide
Project Net Zero
Project Net Zero was created by Sustainable Energy First as a platform for climate action. The platform breaks down board level energy and carbon policy, net zero news and climate data, into plain English with actionable insights – so all organisations can make a difference to the UK’s goal of net zero.
scope 1-3 emissions
Whether you are reporting under a mandatory scheme such as SECR or setting a voluntary net zero target, your emissions should be categorised into scopes. So what are the three scopes?
- UK ETS: Report shows record drop in UK carbon price 13 February 2024
- The future of nuclear fusion: UK reactor breaks world record 9 February 2024
- ISO 50001: Is it the best route to ESOS compliance? 8 February 2024
- How will COP27 influence UK climate policy? 28 November 2022
- COP27: 200+ business and civil society voices pledge urgent support for 1.5C 17 November 2022
- New ‘gold standard’ for corporate net zero transition plans launched 10 November 2022