The Queen’s Speech has taken place; now’s the ideal time to review the energy and low carbon agenda within.
We’ve unpacked the key points from government’s new hydrogen strategy (it’s an easy read!), and we’ve also got advice on how your business can take action in response to the latest damning evidence on climate change. Those articles and more are below, and if you need advice on your company’s energy challenges, get in touch.
ESOS and SECR have coexisted for over two years, with separate but closely related aims. Now the government is consulting on wide-ranging changes to ESOS which could not only strengthen the scheme, but bring it into closer alignment with SECR.
We’ve got details of the proposed shake up of the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme, as well as a quick breakdown of the government’s strategy for net zero transport.
Most of us know the feeling of having too much month at the end of the money. But this Thursday will mark the moment when there is too much of 2021 left for the earth to sustainably handle.
June saw green pledges made and reaffirmed by world leaders at the G7 summit, but a major report from the Climate Change Committee has urged the UK government to back up words with action.
As the need to cut emissions becomes more urgent, many hard-working UK farmers are getting ahead of the curve. Any action taken now will reap rewards in the near future.
The latest insights on climate change and net zero, as well as a short guide to climate risk reporting, or TFCD; which will soon become mandatory for some organisations.
We explore the funding opportunities available to help businesses reduce their carbon emissions, take a look at the impact of Earth Day, and of course, cover the latest low carbon news.
The good news is that UK greenhouse gas emissions are down according to the latest figures, but it’s not the whole story…
- Johnson, Truss and Sharma join calls to lift onshore wind ban 30 November 2022
- Autumn Budget 2022: the energy and carbon takeaways 17 November 2022
- Government publishes scope of Energy Bill Relief Scheme review 17 November 2022
- How will COP27 influence UK climate policy? 28 November 2022
- COP27: 200+ business and civil society voices pledge urgent support for 1.5C 17 November 2022
- New ‘gold standard’ for corporate net zero transition plans launched 10 November 2022