At Sustainable Energy First we are driven to inspire and empower our people to make an environmental and economic difference for themselves, our clients, and the planet.
As a leading energy and utility management consultancy, Sustainable Energy First delivers its core services which include procurement, revenue recovery, compliance support and net zero consultancy alongside its pledge to place economic and environmental sustainability at the heart of its purpose. Previously named BiU, this is an exciting opportunity to join an established and successful company.
- Provide a Database Management service in line with SEFirst's & customer contract and SEFirst's quality policy and objectives
- To have accurately maintained site lists in the system for all active clients
- To accurately maintain standing data in the appropriate system for all active clients
- Requesting up to date connection agreements information
- Ensure valid LOA’s are stored in Fusion for all active clients
- To effectively process and manage change of tenancies
- Resolving data issues, obtain missing data
- Run data audits
- Liaise with other teams within data management to improve data accuracy and reporting
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade
Our ideal candidate
Attention to detail, numerate, strong excel skills, initiative, and the ability to learn new skills and processes. Analytical and numerical, attention to detail, thinks with initiative and confidently approaches problems, strong knowledge of Sustainable Energy First’s systems and processes, stake holder focused and a positive attitude.
Looking after our team
In return for your talent, Sustainable Energy First will provide you with a great team environment, award winning people culture and a work day that is challenging and rewarding. Our managers hold monthly 121 meetings with their teams to help them to succeed and support them in learning and developing. We offer flexible working, health care cash plan, company pension, subsidised gym membership or equipment, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, salary sacrifice electric vehicles and all expenses paid trips away for 5,10,15 and 20 year services.
We are a certified Investors in People Gold business, as well as one of the UK’s Best Top 100 Companies to work For, 2020 and 2021.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
To apply for the position, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com