As the need to cut emissions becomes more urgent, many hard-working UK farmers are getting ahead of the curve. Any action taken now will reap rewards in the near future.
The latest insights on climate change and net zero, as well as a short guide to climate risk reporting, or TFCD; which will soon become mandatory for some organisations.
We explore the funding opportunities available to help businesses reduce their carbon emissions, take a look at the impact of Earth Day, and of course, cover the latest low carbon news.
As usual we’ve got the latest carbon compliance advice, including up to date explainers on ESOS phase 3, and a look at the new mandatory energy performance rating system for large buildings.
Insights into the phase out of coal, future energy generation and the proposed Cumbrian coal mine.
The good news is that UK greenhouse gas emissions are down according to the latest figures, but it’s not the whole story…
To keep you informed and on the right path to successful SECR compliance in 2021, we’ve gathered up a list of key resources, guides and articles.
The government’s Ten Point Plan for reaching net zero includes a commitment to investing £525m in new nuclear. Where will the money go, and is the government’s spending strategy realistic?
The 6th Carbon Budget from the CCC was a wake-up call: the UK is not on course to meet its legally binding target of net zero emissions by 2050. The only hope of getting on track is to accelerate the transition.
A survey of energy industry professionals has revealed a lack of consensus on nuclear power. While there was a clearer outlook on the current temperature towards electric vehicles.
- COP in crisis 30 November 2023
- UK government allocates £4.5 billion to boost manufacturing and clean energy 23 November 2023
- What does the Autumn Budget mean for the UK green economy? 22 November 2023
- How will COP27 influence UK climate policy? 28 November 2022
- COP27: 200+ business and civil society voices pledge urgent support for 1.5C 17 November 2022
- New ‘gold standard’ for corporate net zero transition plans launched 10 November 2022