It’s been a busy month for low carbon news, notably the launch of the government’s Ten Point Plan which has been applauded by some, and criticised by many…
From looking at wind farms to biomass energy generation, BBC’s Power Britain has given great insight to those of us who don’t live and breathe energy…
October’s Energy Advice Hub roundup: greening the public sector & decarbonising transport.
The latest data from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) shows that while dealing with the onset of the pandemic in the first half of 2020, UK businesses also faced higher electricity costs compared with the same period last year.
September’s Energy Advice Hub roundup: net zero buildings and greening oil & gas…
Today, water shortages and the role of business are in the ascendency, but many UK firms still remain unaware of the challenges and scale.
Every year, National Grid ESO’s Future Energy Scenarios publication outlines a number of credible energy possibilities. What’s on the table this year?
A look at how the view and recommendations of the energy sector fares in the first UK Climate Assembly path to net zero report.
August’s Energy Advice Hub round up features news from guidance on SECR for academies to scope 3 emissions
Iceland is a global leader in transitioning from fossil to clean power. Can the UK pick up some valuable teachings?
- COP in crisis 30 November 2023
- UK government allocates £4.5 billion to boost manufacturing and clean energy 23 November 2023
- What does the Autumn Budget mean for the UK green economy? 22 November 2023
- How will COP27 influence UK climate policy? 28 November 2022
- COP27: 200+ business and civil society voices pledge urgent support for 1.5C 17 November 2022
- New ‘gold standard’ for corporate net zero transition plans launched 10 November 2022